In an attempt to remove all cash and cheques from the Academy we are asking all parents to only use our e-payment method to pay for dinner money.
Oasis Academy Byron uses ParentPay as the method of payment for a wide range of services at the Academy including lunches, trips and events, and wrap around care services.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date.
ParentPay makes online payments easier and quicker but if you don’t have access to a computer or the internet you can use a barcode letter which allows you to pay at shops displaying the PayPoint logo. Please request these from the ParentPay Manager for items due for payment. (A full list can be found on the PayPoint website).
The importance of keeping your accounts in credit and timely payment enables the Academy to provide quality lunches and services to our families. The finance team keeps track of all accounts.
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online. The nearest PayPoint stores to school are on the attached list.
Please notify the School Office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility. A plastic card will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. The first card is free of charge; however, any lost or damaged cards will be charged at 50p each. Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
New to ParentPay?
- You should have received your activation letter which details the username and login details - if you do not have these please contact our the academy and we can arrange for this to be given to you.
- Login to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address, a link is then sent to this account, please check for this and click on the link, this is very important. Your account should then be activated. You are then able to;
- Select which items you wish to pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'.