Our pupils take pride in wearing their Academy badge on their uniform and are proud that their uniform demonstrates that they are part of the Oasis Community family. For uniform provider Mapac information please click Here
- Yellow polo shirt (Academy logo optional)
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with Academy logo)
- Grey shorts, trousers or skirts
- Black or white socks
- Smart black shoes
- Yellow and white gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- Only plain black trainers, without logos or branding, may be worn in the Academy.
Pupils come into school in their PE kits on their scheduled PE days. The following should be worn
- Yellow round-necked t-shirt for PE (Academy logo optional)
- Blue PE shorts
- Black Trainers or Plimsolls
- Black or Navy blue plain tracksuit bottoms, for the winter months
The school office does have some sizes of sweatshirts, polo shirts, shorts and book bags with the Academy logo to purchase
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on days when they do not have swimming or PE. Stud earrings must be removed for PE lessons.
If a child’s ears have very recently been pierced they may wear their studs provided that they are covered with tape by parents/carers, before they come to the Academy. Once the lesson is over they may remove the tape.