We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
- Yellow polo shirt (with Academy logo)
- Blue sweatshirt (with Academy logo)
- Grey shorts, trousers or skirts
- Black or white socks
- Smart black shoes
- Yellow and white gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- Yellow round-necked t-shirt for PE (with Academy logo)
- Blue PE shorts for PE
- Black PE shoes
- PE Kit bag
- School book bag (with Academy logo)
Sweatshirts, polo shirts, shorts and bags with the Academy logo can be obtained from the main office.
Only plain black trainers, without logos or branding, may not be worn in the Academy.
- Yellow round-necked t-shirt (with Academy logo)
- Dark blue shorts
- Academy sweatshirt
- Navy blue jogging bottoms (optional)
- Plain white socks
- Plimsolls / trainers
The children will have bare feet in the hall and will wear trainers only for outdoor activities.
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on those days when they do not have swimming or PE. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons. If a child’s ears have very recently been pierced they may wear their studs provided that they are covered with tape by parents/carers, before they come to the Academy. Once the lesson is over they may remove the tape.