We have a new notice board in the children's centre for 'Home Learning'. This is for your little ones to showcase what they have made at home. Please bring in your pictures and artwork to show us.
Our activity in focus at the moment is Valentines Crafts. Here are some helpful ideas.
More ideas for activities include:
- Have a reading marathon.
- Writing stories together.
- Playing football or catch
- Paint or draw together
- Create a fort in your living room out of blankets or cardboard boxes.
- Go on a walk
- Go to the park
- Watch a movie together
- Create a short film together using props from around the house
- Ride bikes
- Build sandcastles
- Tell stories
- Have a scavenger hunt
- Make mazes or puzzles for each other to solve
- Play card games
- Garden together
- Bake cookies (let the kids help)